About the Dancin Outlaw
NOTE: Personal Fishing Licenses are NOT required. All licenses are covered by the boat.The Outlaw:
The Dancin Outlaw is a 56-foot custom sportfishing boat built in 2002 by C&L Boatworks. She is equipped with twin Cat C12 motors at 700 horsepower apiece. This provides the speed and comfort to make your trip to the fishing grounds short and enjoyable. We have all safety gear, that exceeds Coast Guard requirements, and satellite communications for your safety at sea.
The Dancin Outlaw has spared no expense when it comes to fishing equipment. We have a full line of modern tackle that we will match to the particular type of fish we are targeting on your trip. She has some of the most cutting edge electronics you will find on any charter boat. The Outlaw is committed to giving 100% to our customers. While there are no guarantees in fishing, we do guarantee our best effort with the finest equipment.
- Shimano Tiagra 50's, 80's and 130's
- Shimano TLD's
- Numerous light spinning and jigging tackle
- In-shore trolling tackle
- Full assortment of lures, teasers and baits
- The latest fish-finding electronics including a Garmin 2000 watt chirp depth finder
Fully equipped for your comfort
- 26 to 28 mph cruising speed - gets you to the fishing grounds fast!
- Air conditioned and heated
- Comfortable, built-in couches and bunks
- Clean, full size bathroom for your comfort
- Microwave and fridge
- Life raft
- Type 1 life preservers
- Signaling devices
- Satellite communication
- State of the art radar
- Engine room camera monitoring system
- 3X redundant GPS navigation
- 2 Marine radios
- CPR certification and AED (automated external defibrillator) onboard
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter below. You'll get an occasional e-mail with news about the catches, trip openings,
tournament availability and more. We do not sell, lend, or give your e-mail address to anyone.
Dancin Outlaw Charters
Located on Evans Street at the Big Rock Landing on the Morehead City Waterfront
Morehead City, North CarolinaCall of test Captain Thomas Wood at 252-241-8346
VISA/MasterCard/Discovery/American Express and Debit Cards Accepted